Shark Tank India 2 has gotten a lot of attention since it first aired on television. There is no doubt that all of the Sharks have a large fan base now, and their fans are interested in learning about their personal lives, hobbies, and so much more.
This time around, the jury includes six incredible and well-known judges: Vineeta Singh, Aman Gupta, Anupam Mittal, Peyush Bansal, Amit Jain, and Namita Thapar.
In today’s episode, Amit Jain and Aman Gupta got into a verbal brawl over a business deal.
Ajinkya Dhariya, the first pitcher, introduced his brand ‘Padcare,’ which aims to dispose of sanitary napkins in a dignified manner while also recycling waste plastic.
The pitcher went on to say that, in addition to this, the machine provides pads to women in need. Aman Gupta was quoted as saying, ‘You are the real Padman,’ after being impressed with the noble cause behind his business.
He goes on to say, ‘You haven’t done an MBA, and even though you know all the answers to the questions.
It’s a wonderful thing.’ Shark Tank India 2 is hosted by comedian Rahul Dua and features six shark judges: Anupam Mittal, Aman Gupta, Namita Thapar, Vineeta Singh, Peyush Bansal, and Amit Jain.
The show airs every day at 9 p.m. on Sony TV and SonyLIV from Monday to Friday.
Highlights Of Shark Tank India Season 2
- Chinu and Amit Kala’s first pitch was for a jewelry line in Shark Tank. Chinu revealed that when she was 13 years old, her father kicked her out of the house. She started out selling door-to-door and eventually began making jewelry for beauty pageants with her husband Amit. The pair’s asking price was Rs 1.5 crore for 0.5 percent equity. The Sharks were blown away by Chinu’s story. After learning about the company, Namita, Aman, and Vineeta offered Rs 1 crore for 1% equity and Rs 50 lakh in debt at 12% interest. Anupam made the same offer without incurring any debt. When pitchers asked Namita to remove the equity, she explained that debt is less expensive than equity.
- Ilesh Sharma’s second pitch was for a parental lock app for mobile phones in Shark Tank. He revealed that he left Amit Jain’s company CarDekho to launch his own venture. Illesh stated that he earns Rs 2 lakh per month. His asking price was Rs 25 lakh for 15% equity. Hearing his pitch, Amit was very impressed. However, none of the Sharks ultimately invested in his company.
- As the third pitch, Aadil Attarwala and Prathana Shah proposed a company that sells jet spray in Shark Tank. For 5% equity, their asking price was Rs 35 lakh. All of the Sharks opted out and Anupam even taunted them saying, “You both come from affluent families, there is no product market fit. Why are you still preoccupied with it?
- One of the more intriguing pitchers of Shark Tank India Season 2 finale episode by actress Parul Gulati, entrepreneur of ‘Nish Hair’. “When my production company refused to pay for my hair extensions, I came up with this business idea and began putting it into action.” “According to the actress. Aman then inquired whether her hair extension business was her full-time job. “I am married to acting, and this hair extension business is my baby,” she responded wittily. So I can’t just ignore them all, “said Gulati. She requested a one-crore investment in exchange for 2% equity. Parul Gulati also showed the Sharks various types of hair extensions. Amit offered her 1 crore in exchange for 2% equity, while Vineeta and Aman offered her 1 crore in exchange for 2% equity.
- On the March 8 episode of Shark Tank India Season 2, Namita Thapar and Anupam Mittal got into a heated debate about debt. Meanwhile, on the show, Peyush Bansal ran into a classmate. Shark Tank 2, which premiered on January 2, features entrepreneurs from various walks of life pitching their brands to some big-shot investors known as Sharks. Amit Jain, Peyush Bansal, Namita Thapar, Aman Gupta, Vineeta Singh, and Anupam Mittal are among the Sharks. The episode featured four pitches. Harshvardhan’s fourth pitch was for a chocolate company. Surprisingly, he turned out to be both Peyush’s schoolmate and Vineeta’s mentor. His asking price was Rs 1 crore for 1% equity. Peyush closed the deal after gaining a thorough understanding of the business.
In the finale telecast, Vineeta Singh, CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics and a judge on the popular Indian TV reality show Shark Tank India Season 2, is set to pitch her SUGAR Cosmetics idea to the sharks on Friday night.
The show, which aired for 50 episodes, is nearing the end of its run. Singh, who judged the business ideas for two seasons in a row, said that while judging and weighing a business pitch was different, standing there and pitching SUGAR Cosmetics to the Sharks was both scary and fun.
She went on to say that Lenskart’s Peyush Bansal and boAt Lifestyle’s Aman Gupta told her she would not be treated with mercy or leniency.
They stated that she would be thoroughly grilled when the questions were asked.
Get daily updates and trendy news to enhance your knowledge with every topic covered. Including fashion, technology, current affairs, travel news, health-related news, sports news, Business, Political News, Bollywood News, Fitness, and many more.
For more information visit Live News Dekho.