JNU Form Release Date
Jawaharlal Nehru university is the most popular university in India which also ranked. According to QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023, JNU was ranked 100th in Politics.
The introduction to JNU is done with the JNUEE test. This exam is administered nationwide once a year by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam allows admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate and research studies in various specializations in science, commerce and arts etc. Applicants can be admitted in various fields such as engineering, science, law, humanities etc.
How to Apply
Students are getting worried about the JNU CUCET PG entrance date so, you are not required to worry JNU application form has been released which you can get from the NTA website there you are required to register yourself , generate the password and then you will get application number on that behalf you will proceed your application.
Jnu submission of JNU form starts from 20 march where the last date of application is 19th of April. The correction you can made by 20th to 23rd of April.
Students are having query that by when the MA entrance paper will commence so, here you are not to worry, the admit card expectedly will be release by mat or June and by June first week you will appear for 2023 JNU MA entrance exam by the first week of July, result will be declared and then you can secure the admission.
For PG Courses (Through CUET PG):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online submission of Application Form starts||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||19th April 2023 (5 pm)|
|Last date of transaction of examination fee||19th April 2023 (11.50 pm)|
|Application correction||20th to 23rd April 2023|
|Admit card||May/ June 2023|
|CUCET PG exam||1st to 10th June 2023|
|Answer key release date||2nd week of July 2023|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Commencement of counselling||3rd week of July 2023|
Details – JNU Exam, Admit card Release &Result date?
The application form for the JNU 2023 has been released online. The application form for the UG degree was made available from February 9th, 2023 to March 30th, 2023 First and foremost, applicants need to register, which requires them to provide basic information such as name, father’s surname, email address, date of birth, etc. The changes in application card for the JNU course will be made available from March 20, 2023 to April 19, 2023.
|Photograph||10 Kb to 200 Kb||JPG|
|Signature||4 Kb to 30 Kb||JPG|
Date for Rectifying form ?
The Authority also offers applicants the opportunity to correct their JNU after completing the registration process. After all information has been provided and documents submitted, applicants must pay the required examination fee. Applicants must print out the application form for future reference.
This year several change can be observe where you can see the changes in marking scheme as well. This year exam mode will be conducted via online computer based mode , candidates will be given 2 hours to solve the question paper, each question paper will consist of some where 100 question for each right answer 4 marks will be awarded and for each wrong answer 1 marks would be deducated.
Fees Structure for Entrance
- Application fees for admission to JNU 2023 can be submitted online.
- Applicants can pay tuition via SBI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
- Through SBI, CANARA& HDFC bank students can make the payment for their examination form.
- For BA (Hons) 1st year:
Qualification: Applicants must pass a Level 12 exam or equivalent from a recognized body.
- Age limit: The minimum age is expected to be 17 from October 1, 2023. There is no age limit for other programs.%: Applicants must achieve at least 45% in the aptitude test.
- Appearance: Applicants appearing for the 2023 final exam may also apply for the JNU.
- For BCA Qualifications: Applicants should hold a BCA degree or equivalent. Subject: Mathematics is a compulsory subject for admission. Applicants must pass at least 55% of the proficiency test.
- For the Master’s Degree : Applicants applying for admission must have a bachelor’s degree in any specialization. Applicants must pass at least 55% of the proficiency test to be admitted.
- Admission: Applicants must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the required specialization to be admitted.
- Field of study: Applicants must have a degree in mathematics, computer science, statistics, operations research or another field of study. Applicants must pass at least 55% of the proficiency test.
Sharp change in pattern has been obswrved where comprehension and reasoning become the part of entrace this year for the PG exam as well.
Where students will get 75% of question from the domain and rest 25% from anylitical basis.
In order to cover your syllabus you are required to go through from your 1st three year of under graduation study and previous year question paper which can better help you to secure your presence in the exam.
Deadline to fill the examination form?
- The last date to fill form is 19TH April 2023
Commence of entrance exam date?
- First week of June.
Can I choose two universities in CUET form?
- Yes, you choose multiple university.
There would be maths and resoning in entrace of jnu?
- Yes, this year 25% would be from the comprehension , math and general knowledge rest 75% would be from the domain knowledge.
Can I cover the syllabus two month before the JNU entrance?
- Yes, if you dedicatedly give your time and along with smart planning you can achieve your goal to secure your presence for the JNU entrance exam.
Is there a JNU entrance exam?
- The latest application deadline for the JNU MBA 2023 course is March 31, 2023. A student’s application for the JNU will be accepted on the basis of merit and an entrance exam is a must.
Who can take the JNU exam?
- For admission to JNU BTech in 2023, applicants must pass Class 12 on a recognized board with a minimum of 75% overall (65% for SC/ST applicants).
Is it difficult to get into JNU?
- Access to Jawaharlal Nehru University is becoming increasingly difficult. How much more difficult this has become can be seen from the fact that the master’s in political science has 144 applicants per position.
How many places are there at JNU?
- The university offers around 10 UG and 34 seats JNU 2023 courses and a total of 342 UG and 1025 seats in various faculties and disciplines.
Get daily updates and trendy news to enhance your knowledge with every topic covered. Including fashion, technology, current affairs, travel news, health-related news, sports news, Business, Political News, Bollywood News, Fitness, and many more.
For more information visit Live News Dekho