Fresh Earthquake in Turkey – Earthquake tremors were felt in Turkey for the 5th time. These signs of the earthquake are being felt for the second time today and for the 5th time since Monday. The intensity of this earthquake on the Richter scale is 5.4 Pani. Let us tell you that there was a powerful earthquake of 7.8 magnitudes in Turkey on Monday. Since then, a total of 5 earthquakes have occurred in Turkey.
Due to the earthquake, the death toll here has reached 5000. Earthquake tremors have been felt once again in Turkey on Tuesday. The intensity of the earthquake has been measured at 5.6. Around 20 earthquake tremors were felt in Turkey in the early hours of Monday.
The strongest of these shocks was 7.8 magnitudes. After this, there was a devastation-like scene in Turkey. After the devastating earthquake in Turkey, many countries including India have come forward to help it. NDRF teams have been sent from India.
Earthquake Devastation in Turkey
The people of Turkey were shaken by several aftershocks of the earthquake that occurred in the early hours of Monday (February 6). The death toll from the earthquake in Turkey and Syria has crossed 4300. Homeless people are being shifted to safer places. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan held an emergency meeting in view of the earthquake, in which all possible help has been said for the earthquake victims.
India Announced Help
There has been a huge loss of life and property due to the strong tremors of the earthquake in Turkey and Syria. India has not only expressed deep condolences on this but has also announced their help.
In view of this, the NDRF team along with the trend dog squad has been sent to Turkey from Hindon airport in Ghaziabad. This team is equipped with the necessary equipment for rescue. Dog squad is also present for investigative work in earthquake-affected areas.
The 8th Battalion of NDRF Leaves for Turkey
The 8th NDRF Battalion located in Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad left Hindon Airport for rescue and relief work in the devastation caused by the fresh earthquake in Turkey. There are a total of 51 members in the NDRF team that left. The team left for Turkey in an Indian Air Force aircraft at around 3 am today. This team will help in relief and rescue in Turkey.
Giving information about the circumstance in Turkey, Firat Sunel expressed, ‘First there was an earthquake of greatness 7.7 and afterward 7.6. Since then, there have been in excess of 300 delayed repercussions of the earthquake. He said that in excess of 21 thousand individuals have been injured in this calamity and three air terminals in the space have likewise been harmed.
Alongside this, he said that it isn’t difficult to manage what is happening. In excess of 14 thousand officials and in excess of 5 thousand military staff have been taking part in help and salvage work. A great many buildings have been vigorously harmed because of the earthquake here.
The quantity of setbacks is supposed to ascend as heroes are as yet searching the impacted regions for individuals caught under the trash.
The quake was felt on the two sides of the line before dawn and individuals needed to emerge despite the cold and rain. Numerous buildings have fallen because of the earthquake and consequential convulsions are as yet being felt.
Hero and occupants in different urban communities are trying to take out survivors from fell buildings. Patients, including babies, must be securely cleared from a Turkish clinic and a few medical clinics in Syria that were obliterated in the earthquake.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said, “crafted by removing the flotsam and jetsam of numerous buildings in the earthquake region is going on, we don’t have the foggiest idea how much the quantity of dead and injured will increase.” will be abandoned by our solidarity and fortitude towards the country.
Devastating Earthquakes Occur Frequently in Turkey
- The most destructive earthquake in Turkey was recorded on December 27, 1939. Its intensity was measured at 8.2 on the Richter scale. In which more than 30,000 people lost their lives.
- In November 1976, a magnitude 7.3 earthquake struck Caldiran in eastern Turkey, killing nearly 4,000 people.
- In Turkey, in the year 1999, there were two strong earthquakes in the surrounding areas of the country’s largest city Istanbul. During this also there was huge devastation. Hundreds of buildings had collapsed. During this, about 17,000 people were killed.
- In October 2011, there was major devastation in Turkey due to the earthquake. There were strong tremors of an earthquake in Eastern Turkey. The intensity was measured at 7.2 on the Richter scale. During this, at least 138 people lost their lives in the earthquake, while more than three hundred and fifty people were injured.
- There was a devastating earthquake in Turkey in the year 2010 as well. Although the intensity was slightly less during this time. The intensity of the earthquake was measured at 6.0 on the Richter scale. More than 50 people lost their lives in this earthquake in eastern Turkey. Hundreds of houses were destroyed. People of many villages had become homeless.
- In October 2020, a magnitude 7 earthquake occurred near Samos, a Greek island in the Aegean Sea near the coast of Turkey. At least 24 people died in this earthquake.
- Earlier in January 2020, more than 20 people lost their lives in a 6.7 magnitude earthquake in eastern Turkey.
Another fresh earthquake of magnitude 7.6 struck Elbistan district in Kahramanmaraş Province in southern Turkey, reports Turkey’s Anadolu news agency citing country’s disaster agency pic.twitter.com/7deOAR14nr— ANI (@ANI) February 6, 2023
Get daily updates and trendy news to enhance your knowledge with every topic covered. Including fashion, technology, current affairs, travel news, health-related news, sports news, Business, Political News, and many more.
For more information visit Live News Dekho